Saturday, February 21, 2015

Cookies for breakfast

So I was pretty good this past week and making sure I have been eating relatively healthy.

Today is Saturday and the cookies I bought yesterday were the first thing that lured me in, this morning.

My mid morning snack happened to be leftover tacos from yesterday.  My stomach seemed to be a little confused about choices of food today. But oh well.

My midday meal currently is another fruit salad :)

1 pear
1 banana
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 unsweetened coconut yogurt (vegan of course :) )
1 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baobob powder
1 tsp agave

I'll probably have some tacos after this, then for my mom's bday we are going out. Not really looking forward to the food choices, but they do have good hummus at the restaurant we are going to, so may make do with that :)




No comments:

Post a Comment