Monday, October 19, 2015

Possibly the best vegan breakfast?

Luckily this past week I've been on a homecooking/working out binge daily.

For breakfast a couple of days ago, I made:
Steamed kale
Steamed acorn squash
Scramble tofu (1 tsp of oil, tofu, plus generous dashes of herbs (mixed, basil), nutritional yeast, paprika and a bit of salt and pepper)

I mixed it all up afterwards, I wasn't able to eat the all of it.

And last night, we had family over my mom made a vegan chili full of veggies -- broccoli, bell peppers, sweet potato, beans, corn, tomatoes, and mushrooms.

I made this corn bread recipe, which turned out awesome and everyone loved it!
http://www.food.com/recipe/vegan-cornbread-115929

This morning, I mixed my leftover bfast from the other day, kale, squash, tofu, plus corn bread, and raosted chipotle bean dip (available at natural grocer) Kind of like a scramble, and wow, it is amazing!!

Next bfast with company I am making this for sure! Chipotle beans, cornbread, plus scramble of kale, tofu plus squash!

Different but works sooo well in the morning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment