Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hello Everyone

This blog is dedicated to my sister in law who is ever supportive of all of my crazy food inventions.  And maybe even food addictions.  She recently suggested that if I created a food blog, that she would need to know about it.

I brushed off the thought when it occurred, but after it soaked into my brain, I thought it may not be a bad idea after all.

Many people wonder what a vegan eats.  

Many people would like to become vegan but maybe don't know what they would be able to eat.

Many people perhaps are vegan but don't always explore the possibilities of invention and new products.

And many people just like making vegan meals every now and again, because they are sooo amazing :):)

This blog is for all of the above people, who are interested in learning about vegan products and new twists of old recipes.  

My hope is that I can be consistent with this blog.  

I will do my best to post the main dishes of the day.

Unfortunately I am not perfect, and although I realize that an ideal diet would consist of a healthy portions of a variety of fresh foods, I don't always live up to the role.  

I am a busy college student, and it's the unfortunate reality that packaged foods are a blessing in my life, even as I know that they aren't the healthiest, I do trust that one day I will be able to rise above their presence in my life.

Just as I know that excess cooked oil, fat and sugar are also perhaps not quite health foods, again, as a busy college student -- I use it as my excuse.  I know some very busy individuals who are able to maintain totally amazing pure diets while being busy...

as of now, this isn't fully my reality

but if something in the meantime changes in the way I do things and I start only preparing everything from scratch and eating super healthy... go me. that's awesome.  

In the meantime, this is the reality of this blog... a real life food diary of a vegan... healthy and maybe not so healthy choices.. but hopefully some recipes and product reviews on the way :):)

Have fun and eat well :):)

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment