Thursday, April 24, 2014

Lazy Thursdays


My eating schedule right now, is definitely a bit out of the norm, as it is finals basically until May 15th for me.  This means that healthy eating, is much less on my radar of habits.  My goal is basically to consume calories because, at times of high stress I've been in situations where I don't eat and I don't feel like eating, and that is a pretty bad place to be.  I would rather eat poorly but still be eating, than for go food altogether.

Anyway.

So this morning, I didn't end up eating breakfast really, just because I had so many e-mails and things to catch up on that I didn't get around to breakfast until noon, which by this time it's lunch.

I bought this ready made Pav Bhaji -- this is traditional Indian food which is commonly referred to as a 'street food'.  Unfortunately, like I said, I didn't cook this myself.

But here is a recipe I found for it:
http://ketaki-thewhiteelephant.blogspot.com/2011/09/pav-bhaji.html
can always replace the butter with oil, or vegan butter
Picture is from the website



Other than that, I have been snacking pretty much all day on apples, chips (I know not healthy)

and also been having a ginger lemon tea which is amazing and I think has been magically helping me
to be more motivated to do schoolwork. 

Or so I like to think.  Not sure what I will have for dinner, I still have leftovers.  

But I've been having the same leftovers (the curry)... so I may just eat more apples and figure out something else.  

Oh the world of laziness. 

Why does laziness and finals have to happen at the same time?

PS in my down time I've started watching the prime amazon movie features.  

Mostly bollywood movies, unfortunately many of them aren't the best, but yesterday actually
was a rather cute one, Kismat Connection, made me laugh a few times anyway.

Anyway. Have a good one!  Hopefully I will have some more original recipes soon :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment